The California Center for Female Pelvic Floor Health, founded by Dr. Mickey Karram, is focused on the evaluation and management of female pelvic floor disorders. Our goal is to assist physicians in any way they feel appropriate to improve the quality of life of their patients who suffer from any of the following very common conditions:
- Bladder Dysfunction such as stress incontinence, overactive bladder, voiding dysfunction, chronic UTI’s etc.
- Bowel Dysfunction such as fecal incontinence or difficulty evacuating stools
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse of all types
- Chronic Pelvic Pain to include vulvar and vestibular pain, and interstitial cystitis<
- Female Sexual Dysfunction, whether it be primary or iatrogenic